Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter...

Okay, so this first picture isn't from Easter - it is Jackson modeling his cool new pjs that I got him in Shanghai. That's right, you read correctly. I got a chance to work on a project this spring that has taken me on 3 trips in 6 weeks, and we leave on vacation again tomorrow, so it has been quite a busy spring. But I really can't complain - the trips took me to Paris, Dubai, and Shanghai, so it has been great experience and with 2 sets of parents close by Kevin has been managing pretty well. I was really thankful for his support, though he reminded me that I paid my residency dues already, so now it is my turn. I'm not sure I love that analogy, but I really appreciate him keeping everything going at home while I've been away.


Easter was fun this year with Jax - he got the concept of gathering the eggs only when we related it to the clean-up song, but you take what you can get! We went to my parents along with Jamie and her family, and the weather was beautiful. Finally, Tansy and I squeezed in a trip to the zoo in late March during her spring break. Another beautiful day, 3 excited boys, and 2 exhausted moms - but a lot of fun. And finally, on one of the colder days, we took Jackson to the kite festival on the Mall. We met up with other toddler parents, and he had fun watching the kites, but his favorite kites were the 747s taking off every 10 minutes from Reagan airport nearby...he is obsessed with airplanes! That's what we get for living in the DC flight path and near so many helicopters - he is loving it. Happy Spring!
















No comments: